Joining the Quest
Our work is to motivate YOU to quest for truth about death. What is our own motivation? As Rosamond Lehmann writes, “I was unable either to remain appropriately dumb or speak out steadily about my new knowledge and my investigation; and consequently I was racked by a sense of doubly betraying the loved and vanished child.” (Swan in the Evening: Fragments of an Inner Life.)
Betrayal has two faces; both of which the Foundation confronts head on.
- A denial of the importance of the knowledge about death that results from the non-dogmatic investigation of science and religion.
- A stopping short of being able to explain to others in a clear, concise, and non-defensive manner, one’s new-found knowledge about what death is and where our loved ones are.
There are currently three ways to join the quest.
- Register to receive “COURAGEOUS GRIEF AND THE HOLY GRAIL.” Beginning on August 8 as a monthly newsletter, different topics will be presented with sources well-cited for your continued independent investigation. As “Courageous Grief” evolves, topics will be chosen in response to reader input, guest writers will be invited, presentations by knowledgeable speakers will be shared, and a bulletin board/chat room/group will be initiated.
- Host a discussion group and/or workshop. Following current (June 2021) Covid-19 protocol, a small group of fully vaccinated folks can again gather for coffee and conversation and/or a workshop.
Click here for complete descriptions.
- Donate. This is a mission, not a business. With your help, the work at Aaron’s Foundation can be not only free of dogma, but free of charge.